| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Aysen in May is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- The weather in May is fairly wet. A substantial 320.1mm (12.6in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Aysen May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Puerto Aysen, Chile
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Aysen:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 488.6 kms (303.6 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 255 kms (158.5 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) NNE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Chico, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 545.7 kms (339.1 miles) S