Average Temperatures in Puerto Aysen, Chile
- The mean annual temperature in Puerto Aysen, Chile is a little cool at 9 degrees Celsius (48.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 9.7 °C (17.5°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (January) is mild with an average temperature of 13.6 degrees Celsius (56.48 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (cool) having a mean temperature of 3.9 degrees Celsius (39.02 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Puerto Aysen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Puerto Aysen Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Puerto Aysen
- Bariloche, Argentina - 488.6 kms (303.6 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 255 kms (158.5 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) NNE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Chico, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 545.7 kms (339.1 miles) S