Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Puerto Aysen vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Aysen vs Espinosa, Brazil
Puerto Aysen vs El Showak, Sudan
Puerto Aysen vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Puerto Aysen vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Byron Bay, Nt vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Khasab, Oman
Byron Bay, Nt vs Winton, New Zealand
Byron Bay, Nt vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Greymouth vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Grassmere vs Le Lamentin
Kitamiesashi vs Ueno
Totara Flat vs Telsiai
- The distance between Puerto Aysen, Chile and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,044 km or 8,105 mi.
- To reach Puerto Aysen in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 152.1° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Aysen bearing 166° or SSE .
- Puerto Aysen has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Puerto Aysen is in or near the cool temperate rain forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.9 °C (41.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.8 °C (57.2°F) less in Puerto Aysen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2528.4 mm (99.5 in) more which is equivalent to 2528.4 l/m² (62.05 US gal/ft²) or 25,284,000 l/ha (2,703,027 US gal/ac) more. About 22 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Puerto Aysen than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Aysen relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Puerto Aysen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Aysen vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Puerto Aysen vs Campo Grande, Brazil
Puerto Aysen vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Puerto Aysen vs Mount Isa, Australia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Byron Bay, Nt vs Touggourt, Algeria
Byron Bay, Nt vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Mogilev vs Wairakei
Port Sudan vs Sao L. Gonzaga
Ouagadougou vs Huanuco
Mildura, New South Wales vs Conway, Ar
Puerto Aysen vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Aysen
- Bariloche, Argentina - 488.6 kms (303.6 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 255 kms (158.5 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) NNE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Chico, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 545.7 kms (339.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE