Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Puerto Aysen vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Aysen vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Puerto Aysen vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Puerto Aysen vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Puerto Aysen vs Iizuka, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Gifu, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cork (Ap), Ireland
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cordoba, Spain
Big Trout Lake, On vs Scott, Sk
Cape Frasca vs Chicago, Illinois
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Palmerston N
Shinjo vs Bambesa
- The distance between Puerto Aysen, Chile and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 8,156 km or 5,068 mi.
- To reach Puerto Aysen in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 139.4° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Aysen bearing 40.2° or NE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Aysen is in or near the cool temperate rain forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 0.4 °C (0.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) more in Puerto Aysen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1676 mm (66 in) more which is equivalent to 1676 l/m² (41.13 US gal/ft²) or 16,760,000 l/ha (1,791,755 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.4° higher in Puerto Aysen than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Aysen relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Puerto Aysen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Puerto Aysen vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Puerto Aysen vs Cara, Russia
Puerto Aysen vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Puerto Aysen vs Caceres, Spain
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Katsuura, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Helena, Mt, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Miliana vs Juiz De Fora
Oymyakon vs Sao Mateus
Sndre Strmfjord vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands
Taungoo vs Belo Horizonte
Puerto Aysen vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Aysen
- Bariloche, Argentina - 488.6 kms (303.6 miles) NNE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 467.2 kms (290.3 miles) N
- Esquel, Argentina - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNE
- Futaleufu, Chile - 255 kms (158.5 miles) NNE
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) NNE
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) E
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) E
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Chico, Chile - 152.6 kms (94.9 miles) SSE
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 545.7 kms (339.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam